Please Note: Each state and territory in New Zealand has a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters and e-boards (including where e-scooters and e-boards can legally be used and whether e-scooters and e-boards need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter and e-board.
Designed to make your everyday life so much easier, the Segway MAX Electric Kickscooter lets you travel around tricky path corners and pathways in style. Pair it with the Segway-Ninebot app (download required) for simple activation, status updates, and intercommunication with other riders. Zoom across town seamlessly and use this electric Kickscooter as your sustainable transportation.
- The Max Electric Kickscooter allows you to ride up to 65km at a max speed of up to 25km per hour. It is useful when you need to get to school or run your day-to-day errands around town. It also comes with a bell and built-in front LED lights, allowing you to navigate safely through dark paths.
- Ride smoothly across various terrains using this Segway MAX Electric Kickscooter! It sports a 10-inch shock-absorbing tubeless Pneumatic Tyre on both front and rear wheels, a competitive double braking system (front drum brake and rear electronic brake), and an extra tyre layer to protect its wheels from accidental punctures.
- Featuring 551Wh big capacity lithium batteries, it lets you keep moving with various riding modes such as Standard, Sport, and Energy Saving. It also only takes 6 hours to fully charge and comes with a Battery Management System so you can avoid short circuits, over-currents, over-heating, and enjoy over-charge protection.
- Segway MAX Electric Kickscooter equips an IPX5-rated structure and is splash resistant, making it fit for use even in harsh weather conditions.
- Made with a built-in kickstand, the Max is easy to park and user-friendly. The Kickscooter conveniently folds flat for easy storage and portability.
- It is suitable for ages 14 and above and has a height requirement of 3’11” up to 6’6” (120 to 220 cm). Additionally, it can support up to 100 kg of rider weight.
- Inside the box, there is an assembled KickScooter, 1x Hex Wrench, 1x Power Cord, 1x Valve Stem Extension, 6x M5 Flathead Screws, 1x User Manual, 1x Quick Start Guide, and 1x Limited Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.