At Omni Tech Limited, the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level communication services they expect.
1. Omni Tech's privacy practices are in accordance with current New Zealand laws and regulations.
2. Omni Tech has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers' personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, Omni Tech's employees receive privacy training and must comply with Omni Tech's privacy practices as a condition of employment.
3. Personal information collected by Omni Tech Limited is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints.
4. At Omni Tech Limited, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes: To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Omni Tech Limited and its agents, dealers and related companies To manage and develop Omni Tech Limited business and operations To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Omni Tech Limited does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Omni Tech Limited retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Omni Tech Limited informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
7. Omni Tech Limited ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
8. Omni Tech Limited companies share information with other Omni Tech Limited companies or their agents and authorized dealers, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained in each company's application forms, invoices and web sites. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact Omni Tech Limited (see Omni Tech's Contact Page)
9. A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Omni Tech Limited. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Omni Tech Limited. You may contact the Privacy Officer at: New Zealand Postal service: Omni Tech Limited 387-391 Great North Road , Henderson Waitakere 0612, New Zealand
10. Customers that wish to: Obtain more information about Omni Tech Limited Commitment to Privacy Make a privacy-related complaint May contact Omni Tech Limited customer service representative who, if necessary, will refer the customer to the Omni Tech Limited Privacy Officer.