Boost your work productivity and power through tasks with the revolutionary cross-computer control of this wireless mouse, seamlessly navigating and transferring files between two computers.
- 2.4GHz Cross-computer wireless portable mouse
- Seamlessly transfer files, text and folders between 2 computers
- Adjustable 600 – 2400DPI optical sensor
- 3 Customisable macro buttons
- Kalih Mouse Switch with up to 3-million click life cycle
- Hyper-fast metal scroll wheel for enhanced speed
- Built-in 300mAh Li-ion battery
- Ergonomic right-handed design with soft TPU cover
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows 7 or above
Smash deadlines with the cutting-edge power, control, speed and precision of the Kogan Cross Computer File Sharing Wireless Portable Mouse, boasting a hyper-fast metal scroll wheel and 2400DPI optical sensor that enables high-precision speed and scrolling.
Simultaneously control two computers just by moving the mouse thanks to the high-end cross-computer technology, allowing you to seamlessly copy and paste text and transfer files and folders without the need of a USB.
Increased sensitivity, precision and speed
The hyper-fast metal scroll wheel allows for quick DPI shifts up to 2400, helping to increase cursor tracking and sensitivity for next-level accuracy and precision, letting you crush the most demanding tasks with ease.
No more tangled wires
Enjoy greater freedom to use the mouse wherever you like with a range up to 10 meters and say goodbye to the clutter and tangling of cords thanks to the wireless design.
Ergonomic hand comfort
Designed with pleasant curves to fit comfortably in your hand, this mouse boasts a smooth, durable and shock-absorbing TPU material to help eliminate hand and wrist discomfort from long days at work.
*The estimated battery life is tested under the best estimation of general usage and it is for indicative purposes only, actual battery life may vary due to various factors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.